recentaboutlinksarchive
About Us

Layout: Like a knife
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800

Hello All! Welcome to Temasek Polytechnic-DPA. We are a bunch of lovable and cool TP students. Tag us before you leave!

Contact Us @

tp.dpateam@gmail.com


Our Memories

SHOUT!

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

HELLO PEEPS!
Written on: Monday, July 11, 2011
Time: 8:46 PM

Hello Everyone who's reading this!

As you can see, this blog had not have a proper post in a while.. But I can assure you this would change, starting from today.

Firstly, since this is my first post here, let me start by introducing myself!

My name is Tevin Chew, currently year 1 in Diploma of Accounting And Finance.

And of course, I DPA-ed into this course while studying for my O's last year!

Well to start of, I would just like to clarify with everyone that the process of DPA is not as difficult as it may seem. Personally, I was rather shocked when I realized I was accepted in as a DPA student as I always had the impression that DPA had a low acceptance rate and only 1 out of the many hundreds would be accepted. However, after being accepted, I was proven wrong! So for all of you who currently have such impression, let it go and be confident, you might be surprised what your outcome might be. Just remember, the three qualities of a DPA student is having the 'Drive', 'Passion' and the 'Attitude'.

If you are still not aware, all DPA students would have to go through an 8 week Polytechnic-Preparatory-Programme, PPP for short. Throughout this programme, I can assure you that you'll get to know many other DPA students from other courses and forge priceless friendships way before the actual school term starts. Besides, during the PPP, you'll also get a chance to complete 2 Cross-Disiplinary Subjects (CDS). This would give you a big advantage over other students since you'll be able to free up time even before school starts!

For more information regarding the PPP visit :http://www.tp.edu.sg/home/admissions/adm_exercise/dpa/dpa_ppp.htm

I really had a great time with my friends throughout this 8 weeks and I hope that you'd too! So what are you waiting for? Hurry before application closes this Wednesday. If you have any queries, you can leave a message on the Zopim chat box below or you could contact us at tp.dpateam@gmail.com


Tevin