recentaboutlinksarchive
About Us

Layout: Like a knife
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800

Hello All! Welcome to Temasek Polytechnic-DPA. We are a bunch of lovable and cool TP students. Tag us before you leave!

Contact Us @

tp.dpateam@gmail.com


Our Memories

SHOUT!

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

Pictures of PPP Closing Ceremony!
Written on: Friday, April 10, 2009
Time: 9:27 PM



Hi everyone! I know that some of you have been requesting for the photos taken during the PPP Closing, so I have uploaded all those photos into an image hosting site which allows you to download the full picture resolution.

Click on the picture above and it will bring you to the gallery!

With regards,
Roderick

Note:
If some of you are looking for the pictures taken during the Unique prize presentation of the Mr & Mrs ___, my apologies that I do not have most of them because the lecturers were taking those photos. Nonetheless, I will upload those which I have in a few days' time.

Also, if you're not able to find the photos which you are looking for in the gallery, it means that I do not have the photos. Putting it in a simpler way, I was not the one who took the photos. However, I can help you to put through your request to have those photos uploaded.