recentaboutlinksarchive
About Us

Layout: Like a knife
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800

Hello All! Welcome to Temasek Polytechnic-DPA. We are a bunch of lovable and cool TP students. Tag us before you leave!

Contact Us @

tp.dpateam@gmail.com


Our Memories

SHOUT!

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

help the next DPA batch of students =)
Written on: Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Time: 1:17 PM

EH WAH~ EH WAH~
YO, JOEY HERE! HAHA! This is my 1st time blogging here. N I am like so excited, coz the whole DPA gang is reading my 1st post here. I believe u guys miss me lots rite?! SAY YES HOR!
Anyways, back to main topic. I believe u guys have receive an email from a lady, Lim Lin Da. I guess that's her name. If u guys have not read the mail, PLS CHOP CHOP go and read now. I bet u guys will be super interested one lo! Like, " Be a committee member of the informal DPA club to run a pre-PPP programme during the 2009 Open House Day for the newbies or organize activities for the pioneer batch of DPA students for everyone to keep in touch"! HAHAHAHA!
So all of u guys out there, fast fast reply the mail saying u are interested okay??!!
LOVES,
JOEY =)